Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Beautiful People

Beautiful on the inside that is...
Over the last 6 years, I have been trudging along in a job that I have a love hate relationship with, some days thinking that if I do this one more day I might just lose it...until recently I did not truly realize how blessed I am. Over the last year I have met some of the most "beautiful" people I have ever met, so beautiful on the inside that sometimes I question how they are already such an amazing person at just 18 years old. I think about when I was 18 which seems like forever ago, I think about all of the things I wanted to do and the relationships that I had. I was living on my own, had a boyfriend that I thought was "the guy" and a social life that I dreamed of. At 23, I think about the people I have met and who has made an impact on who I am as a person. I have met these young men who are so on fire for God and have such a passion for life and music and who have inspired me to do what I want to do. To not hold back from what I want and to listen to what God wants for my life. I have met these people who DO make an impact everyday in someones life and who are not afraid to be who they are. Who share their inspirations and goals to me. They have taught me not to sweat the small stuff, find laughter in anything I do and be an example to others on how to love people by loving God first. I may not have the "perfect life" and maybe not the exact job that I want but I have grown to love my job from loving the "beautiful people" that I work with. They have allowed  me to be inspired each and every day.

3 comments:

  1. I love this! I havn't seen you in years, but so happy to see the Lord has captivated your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have inspired me beyond words. ! I thank you so much !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete